Airtome is free flight book for Mac, Windows and Linux.
- download latest zip file: http://airtome.origo.ethz.ch/download
- extract zip file in Application folder
- drag airtome.jar file to right side of the doc
- click on airtome.jar
How to add elevation data
It is possible to add elevation data to Airtome. After this data is added, the terrain profile will be shown on the graphs.
- Download Swiss Elevation Data (ARCINFO Ascii Format)
- Extract file in Airtome application folder
- Launch Airtome, the file will be converted and imported in airtome.userdir folder
- After the import you can remove the original file you extracted in Aritome application folder
If you need additional data: http://srtm.csi.cgiar.org/SELECTION/inputCoord.asp (select ArcInfo ASCII file format)
How to add DHV take off/landing datatabase
- Download DHV Database (select GPX file format)
- Copy the file in Airtome application folder